• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how to size

lavishlife

Hi, I'm new here and I am looking to purchase my first flight jacket. I am interested in an ELC ANJ-4. I'm not completely sure how to size for these as I have never bought something with formal measurements. I want a nice fitted look, nothing too lose because I'm not planning on layering. Also do these jackets have shearling all through out the sleeves?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
lavishlife said:
... Also do these jackets have shearling all through out the sleeves?

Yep ...

For a fitted look, order your regular size ... if you're not sure what that is, take a few measurements, and ELC will advise.

lavishlife

Thanks. How can I call these guys if I'm in America? Do I need buy a long distance calling card lol? Okay I followed the measurements from ELC and I figure I am a 40. Do you know how long a 40R sleeve length is (from shoulder to wrist).

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
lavishlife said:
Thanks. How can I call these guys if I'm in America?

44 1752 896874.

Can't help with the sleeve length, they are always an inch too short when I look. Someone here will know, or again, ELC can tell you.