• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to be creative with knitting or Grandma style B-15B.

Dany McDonald

Not trying to be mean here just joking by the way!

Never thought I would see this particular type of restoration. Still undecided if I see it as a joke or just being resourceful...

Anyway enjoy and ty not to laugh or not be inspired, please...

s-l1600.jpg

Dany

Dany McDonald

Jokes aside, this rare jacket (Gardner Corp) is not in uber terrible shape, even with the manufacturer tag gone. No rips and the rare Prentice zips looks functional. A new collar and a couple of wristlets knits and she's back in business. The nylon will probably be scared with unwanted stitch holes but if the price is low...

Dany

JonnyCrow

Not trying to be mean here just joking by the way!

Never thought I would see this particular type of restoration. Still undecided if I see it as a joke or just being resourceful...

Anyway enjoy and ty not to laugh or not be inspired, please...

View attachment 86734

Dany
Haha keep the home fires burning, you'll get a scarf, gloves or a willy warmer :p

JonnyCrow

'Field repaired'. One of a kind, should ask 5* to reproduce it with the correct yarn!
The best guy gets out his ' housewife ' for the job while Jerry is in concert and eating your greasy bully beef out of a can with frozen fingers haha ;)

Micawber

Absolutely Burt!

Me and my girlfriend are big fans of the Repair Shop show in part because all of the objects are introduced with their respecting history.

Dany

Is that the UK version where they apparently have all these resto experts locked away in an old barn ever ready to tackle this or that item brought in by a viewer?