• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much are you looking forward to cool jacket wearing weather?

ButteMT61

I'm a cold weather guy as well. Been in the 90's here in LA, and I can't wait for October - when it usually turns cooler.
Mornings are nice this time of year - don't have to rush into a hot shower or get all bundled up, but the days I hate.
Bring on jacket weather. When I was born in Montana, it was something like -30ºf. I'm not as cold-resistant as I used to be, but still prefer it.

Chandler

Circulation maybe.
Good or bad circulation?

I'd think good (at least via the blood thinners I've been on for the last 3 years) might not be good for staying warm, but I'm not physiologist. ;)

But my cardiologist took me off them last month, so maybe this will be a warmer winter? :)

Pa12

Good or bad circulation?

I'd think good (at least via the blood thinners I've been on for the last 3 years) might not be good for staying warm, but I'm not physiologist. ;)

But my cardiologist took me off them last month, so maybe this will be a warmer winter? :)
I’m no doctor, but I believe poor circulation is just something that comes with age. Maybe that’s why I see old gummers wearing sweaters when it’s 80 degrees ;)

Chandler

I’m no doctor, but I believe poor circulation is just something that comes with age. Maybe that’s why I see old gummers wearing sweaters when it’s 80 degrees ;)
Yeah, the thing is I'm not *always* cold, just in winter anymore... but maybe that's how it starts. :(;)

ButteMT61

Less tolerant for sure. But indeed, circulation gets worse with age...feet get really cold fast. Hands, OK.
One of many joys of aging. /sarcasm

sparidon

Seeing as how I live in South Louisiana, I am just looking forward to not crossing over to the great beyond when I walk my dog.

stanier

I suppose at least we won't be the pensioners with the heating on in the summer when our hypothalamus' give out, we'll be wrapped in shearling ;)
Well, the way the media are carrying on those of us in the UK all need to be prepared for spending the same on heating this winter as if we were buying a new ELC every month... Elite series...