• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long ?

WBOONE

he has no interest in selling it, thats why it has a too high price. people that dont have a interest in A2's wouldn't buy it if it was $500, and the ones that know and care about them wont buy it because it's worth about half that. so it will be up there for years.

WBOONE

Exactly--It also makes me wonder about the current condition of those jackets. How are they stored? What do they look like now?--those pics are years old. Original A2 jackets are not like wine, they dont just get better with age. He obviously doesn't need the money or they would be reasonably priced for a quick sale.

WBOONE

I have that same original Aero contract jacket a size smaller and in better condition that i paid $1600 less for.

Nickb123

If that Star on JC's sale page isnt sold in a week, may opt for the GW Cooper being sold by this seller. Whoops, cat's out of the bag!!

Smithy

As Edward said, overpriced for the condition.

Fleabay is full of these dipsticks who list stuff for far too much and spend years and years relisting it at the same price. Who was it who said the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? Well that's what you have there.

Edward

I bought a US Authentic locally today so as to NOT be able to afford that GW! ‍

Keep in mind I'm the type of guy who has to use the idle hand to pull the other away from the handle on the slot machine...is there a cure to this?
no cure... you just have to be talked down. :D

B-Man2

I bought a US Authentic locally today so as to NOT be able to afford that GW! ‍

Keep in mind I'm the type of guy who has to use the idle hand to pull the other away from the handle on the slot machine...is there a cure to this?
Yes.... hand cuff the idle hand down to a stationary object so that it won’t be able to interfere with the job at hand :)

Edward

I often consider blocking auction sites and chapman's Goodwear website... maybe even the sales page on this site. lol! I need to be more active outside so as not to peruse temptation on eBay and etsy

WBOONE

I have a GW 1401-P rough wear A2 and a original Aero A2 so im pretty good for now. Bout the only thing that will make me pull the trigger again, so to speak, is if i come across a original Rough Wear in say a 46 in a excellent all original condition.