• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How good are bill kelso compared to GW Eastman real mccoy

ausreenactor

Re: how good are bill kelso campared to GW Eastman real mcco

Dr H said:
Jeff M said:
ausreenactor said:
..... but GW have not put anything up in seven months? I know that the man is flat out, and that he hardly needs to advertise. ....
Couchy

If memory serves me right, last I heard ( a few months ago) GW's production average is 3 jackets per week and has been that for quite some time.

PM sent

Was comparing the amount of flak Platon was enduring tor a lack of visible customers (here and on the Fedora Lounge) while there appeared to be a distinct break in anyone here announcing their latest GW acquisition. I am certain the production line is flat out at GW. If anyone wanted to see the latest offerings from BK, they are put up on the Facebook page in great detail. Whereas there are limited updates on the GW site or the FB page... I know the jackets are getting made, but we are not seeing them. :(

Couchy

John Lever

Re: How good are bill kelso compared to GW Eastman real mcco

Platoon,
Please post any A-1 threads in the new section .

airfrogusmc

ausreenactor said:
Was comparing the amount of flak Platon was enduring tor a lack of visible customers (here and on the Fedora Lounge) while there appeared to be a distinct break in anyone here announcing their latest GW acquisition. I am certain the production line is flat out at GW. If anyone wanted to see the latest offerings from BK, they are put up on the Facebook page in great detail. Whereas there are limited updates on the GW site or the FB page... I know the jackets are getting made, but we are not seeing them. :(

Couchy

I donno I have one W&G 422 and love mine.

leper-colony

I was told the Perry is not ready as it is waiting hardware.

ausreenactor

airfrogusmc said:
ausreenactor said:

Couchy

Get some pics up then!!

A

Anonymous

He has many times ago.
His jacket is also the 1st W&G Bill Kelso has made (apart from the test jacket) and is of exceptional value considering the vintage GW mouton used on it and also triple marked Talon

airfrogusmc

ausreenactor said:
airfrogusmc said:
ausreenactor said:

Couchy

Get some pics up then!!

Been up....
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14418

galvestonokie

Alan:

judging from your Blue Heaven cap, looks like you spent some time in KW dining among the chickens. :)

bob

airfrogusmc

galvestonokie said:
Alan:

judging from your Blue Heaven cap, looks like you spent some time in KW dining among the chickens. :)

bob

Yes I have. I love the Keys...

You know the place to I see

galvestonokie

Alan: yes, i know it. also, the other old places: Turtle Kraals, hog's breath. haven't been in a few years since Planet Hollywood and all the cruise ships. bob

airfrogusmc

galvestonokie said:
Alan: yes, i know it. also, the other old places: Turtle Kraals, hog's breath. haven't been in a few years since Planet Hollywood and all the cruise ships. bob

I love the drive down from Ft Lauderdale. We usually fly into there and drive down, Alabama Jacks is a must stop. Usually stay on Key Largo or one of the other keys for a night.

Members online

Latest posts