• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HLB B3

Silver Surfer

one mans "no issues" may not be an others "no issues". beauty is in the the eye..... with full disclosuer, you should be able to break even on greedbay. as a display piece it will welcomed by a collector. wearer? never more then a a mintute or two, and at that, while not moving. over the years,, i have had dozens of original b-3s, and regardless of how solid they looked,, each and every one was one step away from disintegrating....its just how they were tanned, poly coated, and used. original to wear? aint going to happen. best bet is to land an elc red skin that ya can wear the hell outta without issue. btw, no amount of conditioner, ie: pecards, oils, cremes, vasiline, etc will bring it back to life, and the applications will not penetrate the surface.

Carl

one mans "no issues" may not be an others "no issues". beauty is in the the eye..... with full disclosuer, you should be able to break even on greedbay. as a display piece it will welcomed by a collector. wearer? never more then a a mintute or two, and at that, while not moving. over the years,, i have had dozens of original b-3s, and regardless of how solid they looked,, each and every one was one step away from disintegrating....its just how they were tanned, poly coated, and used. original to wear? aint going to happen. best bet is to land an elc red skin that ya can wear the hell outta without issue. btw, no amount of conditioner, ie: pecards, oils, cremes, vasiline, etc will bring it back to life, and the applications will not penetrate the surface.
You reckon it could break even @Silver Surfer ?

Silver Surfer

i would think, as these originals are becoming harder, and harder to come by. if ya sell it, be sure to pack, and ship it carefully, so the hides dont develop fissures or crack further.

Carl

i would think, as these originals are becoming harder, and harder to come by. if ya sell it, be sure to pack, and ship it carefully, so the hides dont develop fissures or crack further.
Oh hell ! You can be sure i will ! I will also add a disclaimer !!

Carl

It will be listed on flea bay on Sunday .
Ill be glad to see the back of it !
You learn by your mistakes as they say !!

Spitfireace

Ya, me too, B-3s are a wary thing. Not too many it seems are in good enough condition to wear. So to me not a worthwhile investment.

Pilot

Carl...send it back to the seller..re-selling it yourself will only put you in the frontline...send it back..and please make sure we all know who the seller is...will surely help others and make him think twice for his next Ponzee business try.

Carl

Carl...send it back to the seller..re-selling it yourself will only put you in the frontline...send it back..and please make sure we all know who the seller is...will surely help others and make him think twice for his next Ponzee business try.
he will not take it back Brice ! a so called friend as well !! hence why i paid via friends and family!! he only sells on Facebook and is now onlyl collecting RAF items

Spitfireace

he will not take it back Brice ! a so called friend as well !! hence why i paid via friends and family!! he only sells on Facebook and is now onlyl collecting RAF items
depends how much you paid... I bought mine for $275.00 Canadian.. so .. not much to have to eat the cost...in my case just a weekend out ..

Carl

Its not so much what i paid but the ethics of how it was sold ! I know the jacket originally came from a member on here and im damm sure if i had bought it directly from them they would have accepted a return .

Pilot

Ohhh a real friend...cheating 1) on the price, 2) on the quality...
Carl,..names please...cheating on the overal price...maybe... but a friend collector cheating on the quality...not acceptable...sorry...ethics..like you mention.

NAMES!!!

Carl

Its now on a facebook deal or no deal group ! i just want it gone out of my sight !! pains me to even look at it , just keeps reminding me how i have been ripped off !! :mad:

Pilot

Both are “ well respected members” here...shame...doing that to me...huhuhu...

Carl

I know the original seller is/was on here .I didnt know that the guy who sold me it was on here ????

Pilot

Blue background ...the way the photos are presented......looks like Andrew and Chris...
Am I wrong or mistaken?
Both very active on FB for sales... ( there is a thread here...”Best place for selling ? ”...here the answer...).

Carl

The original seller was Andrew , but this has nothing to do with him at all Brice .

Just to make that clear !!!