• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HLB B3

Carl

Carl you know way more than I.. I won't be thorn in your side as far as reasoning is concerned......I will just await any more good info......and please be a mate ...I really like your expertise....
Hugh:)
Hey Hugh !no probs here buddy ! I do like a good discussion on anything AAF related !
Hoping there will be some other input on this one !
Im no expert Hugh BTW !;) just got OCD with this stuff , i feel like the A2 debate has run its course now regarding its research , so im all for unravelling the B3 saga !
If i can help Hugh , i will gladly :)
What do you think of my theory then regarding purchase orders against contracts ? Plausible?
Carl

Spitfireace

No I feel like there has not been enough research on B3 shearlings and also Irivins.. so although I love A2s as we all do.. I still need to know more about more stuff..

Carl

Dont hold your breath while waiting for pics of the B3 ! It arrived and im now trying to get it sent back !!
Experiance should have told me to ask for more pics !! :(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

Carl

So after sleeping on what to do with this , send it back or keep it and try and get it sorted .
Thoughts please guys .
20180923_092434.jpg
20180923_092457.jpg
20180922_120857.jpg
20180922_121643.jpg
20180923_092208.jpg
20180922_123201.jpg

Carl

These are the pics that were supplied by the seller , i obviously did ask him if there were any issues with the jacket " no , no issues "
received_297718357682343.jpeg
received_666698050355704.jpeg
received_249678308986533.jpeg

After looking again , i dont think these are photos that the seller took but are from the seller who he originally bought it from .
Boy do i feel mugged !!!

stanier

Blimey Carl, I’m only guessing but it looks like a possibility that the previous owner bought it, then wore it and found it starting to disintegrate so moved it on again and it’s ended up with you.

I feel for you pal, I really do. Send it back and get your refund would be my vote sadly.

Carl

Have since found a pic on FB with him wearing it !!
Im gutted as ive alwways wanted a "Redskin" B3 to display with some A3's i have.
Ok , it might display ok , as long as its not looked at closely but not the point i suppose when you ask if there are any issues with it ! .

B-Man2

Carl
The price would have to have been a real deal for me to keep that jacket. The issues that are visible are nothing compared to what you can’t see going on with that hide. As a display piece it would be ok but as I said only if you paid next to nothing for it. Just my 2 cents worth.

stanier

And knowing your love for mint and NOS type items I think you’ll never be happy.

If it’s possible reverse the deal.

Carl

Carl
The price would have to have been a real deal for me to keep that jacket. The issues that are visible are nothing compared to what you can’t see going on with that hide. As a display piece it would be ok but as I said only if you paid next to nothing for it. Just my 2 cents worth.
Burt ,i hear what your saying it stands me at £350 sterling .
I cant even bring myself to look at it now ! :(

Carl

And knowing your love for mint and NOS type items I think you’ll never be happy.

If it’s possible reverse the deal.
The seller and i both know each othet Chris, he knows me and what i like , i just feel like ive had the p**s took right out of me ! Its the lack of disclosure , if he does this to someone he knows , whats he going to do to some unknown !??

Tommy

The seller and i both know each othet Chris, he knows me and what i like , i just feel like ive had the p**s took right out of me ! Its the lack of disclosure , if he does this to someone he knows , whats he going to do to some unknown !??

That is pretty sh*tty behaviour, was it from fleabay or a private sale? Surely the seller must know that not only will you not buy from him again, but he's going to have ruined his rep with other collectors?

Carl

Private seller @Tommy .
I havnt got a leg to stand on as i paid friends and family as we know each other .

Anyone want a cheap B3 !

Carl

Got to try and get some of my money back , im in no financial situation to be laying out that sort of money :(