• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HLB B3

Spitfireace

Its not so much what i paid but the ethics of how it was sold ! I know the jacket originally came from a member on here and im damm sure if i had bought it directly from them they would have accepted a return .
No I hear you, I feel ripped off about mine too. I definitely was deceived, but it's just not worth the effort to me considering. But as I say, the jacket is now in limbo so to speak neither here nor there as an item for me. I hate to have to say "I have this B-3 but....."

stanier

Blue background ...the way the photos are presented......looks like Andrew and Chris...
Am I wrong or mistaken?
Both very active on FB for sales... ( there is a thread here...”Best place for selling ? ”...here the answer...).

I think I posted on that thread and am the Chris in question, and to be clear I had nothing to do with Carl’s misfortune either!