HLB B2 cap NOS

Discussion in 'Related Gear' started by Carl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Another piece of gear ill probably not be able to improve upon ( maybe if it were a bigger size , it would have been the ultimate )
    Anyhow , it is what it is :)

P.s the photos were taken by the seller i have not got round to taking any yet .

C
    FB_IMG_1512083852583.jpg FB_IMG_1512083860294.jpg FB_IMG_1512083878807.jpg

2. B-Man2

B-Man2 Well-Known Member

Carl:
    Would you care to share your secret as to finding absolutely mint WWII flight gear..........I promised I won’t tell a soul;)

3. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I dont find it !!! It finds me !! :D
    Seriously though , NOS or virtually unworn is an obsession of mine .
    This stuff isnt getting any cheaper , and what the prices are for real "salty" items this one wasnt off the scale price wise .

4. B-Man2

B-Man2 Well-Known Member

I’ve often rationalized the same thought when buying a NOS item. Basically “bit the bullet” and pay the price because once it goes into someone’s collection it will probably never come out again in my lifetime.
    Second: If you buy a Vintage NOS item of quality it will always return your purchase price when it’s sold to the next collector.

5. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I doubt if any of my NOS items will ever become available , well not until i decide to shed my mortal coil or pay for another divorce ! :D
    I hear what your saying , im not one for throwing my money away and i know through experiance its always worth waiting ;)

stanier likes this.