• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

History of Ray-Ban Aviators

Chandler

... and have no idea what happened to them.
Donch'a hate that?

All of a sudden my Predators weren't where they always were -- just *poof* after a 20 year run. :confused:

I have the feeling they were in my hand when I tossed a whole bunch'a items into the recycle bin.

Ed Rooney

Donch'a hate that?

All of a sudden my Predators weren't where they always were -- just *poof* after a 20 year run. :confused:

I have the feeling they were in my hand when I tossed a whole bunch'a items into the recycle bin.

Your Predators became the prey.

Pa12

Donch'a hate that?

Pa12

I was just in a store by the airport called aviation world. They have tons of Randolph’s. Different sizes, frame colour. They’re actually pretty sweet. Don’t look like mine. They look like the American optical I had in the 80’s. 240 Canadian. Knock off 25 percent for us.