• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey guys, What's wrong with this picture? LOL

Rory Schultz

If you go read different places about him it always changes. He makes claims and if anyone bothered to really check it they would find out it is total BS

Rory Schultz

He exploits the veterans.....he gets people to send money for certain politicians with the impression that that politician is for helping veterans etc. But the politicians are lining their pockets and so it this fake warrior. This guy and his family live like royalty meeting the rich and famous. He has a house on Marth's vineyard and a mansion in florida. The story he has exaggerated is the death of Medic Scott......he tells people of this long battle and that his best friend Medic Scott died in his arms...and he cries when he tells the story... what a fucking ham! The thing is David Christian was not there when it happened! He tells about how this long battle and how he sent all the wounded back with the medic while he forged ahead and he took out 6 bunkers with 2 grenades and a knife. Then comes back all wounded in time to hold Scott in his arms as he dies! What a joke. He got the DSC but he wasnt even there at all...he was in a hospital in Japan!

Rory Schultz

He told people that they were in a 7 man recon they came under fire for over 4 hours and they all were wounded.....he refused help sending them all back while he went to go save the world. He claimed they were 10 miles northwest of Quan Loi when this battle all happened in what is called the fish hook region of Cambodia. But in the after action report written by someone else Medic James Scott was killed instantly some 70 miles southwest of Quan Loi in Tay Ninh. Everybody believes his sob story because he has them all believing he is a hero. If they just bothered to check the facts. Christian was in a hospital in ZAMA Japan when Scott was killed. But if ever go read all of claims in the last 30 years it always different, embellished.

Rory Schultz

Then the gall of him claiming that while he is the university the Jane Fonda came out to protest his being there and that the professor made him take off his shirt and prove he had over a 100 bullet holes and be still alive! I looked every where for any such story about Jane Fonda protesting...the only one was at the University of Maryland. This guy assumes that people will just believe him without question because he has gotten away with it. Here is where I explode, there have 100's of veterans who saw thru him and reported it to the authorities that he is a fake warrior, Stolen Valor has tried to get charges brought but they told me the FBI refuses to get involved to investigate and press charges against him. What bs

Ed Rooney

That record shows he was a SP5, which looks like his pay grade during OCS. They elevate your pay grade at OCS because you have to spend a bunch of money on dry cleaning and brasso, then you have new uniforms to buy upon graduation. I wouldn’t call that “rising through the enlisted ranks”.

I would need to see his full 2-1 and his DD214 to make any sort of judgement. Maybe he is a phony, or he could be a real hero and also a pompous braggart. It happens. Some guys are just so convinced of their excellence that they have to tell everyone all about it.

Stolen valor guys sometimes go to great lengths. I saw one where the guy photoshopped himself on Kris Kristfferson’s Army picture, and even changed his unit patch.

Rory Schultz

It seems the only photos that he show of himself in Vietnam they are so out of focus you can not tell who is in it. But they are not of him anyway. He is showing other GI's. When you read about how is it that he just arrives in Vietnam in June of 1968 but then in August OF 1968 he is back home to marry his wife? Then back in Vietnam being a hero? How is that possible? Then he is in the hospital for 2 years straight has had some 33 surgeries but can be on the dean's list at Villanova University earn a Juris Doctorate is on the Dean's List at exact same time in a 19 month period of being in the hospital???? How? I checked the alumni list and deans and hes no where on it or had been enrolled.

Rory Schultz

What is also so ridiculous is that while he is all laid up in the hospital he is promoted to Captain then medically discharged with full benefits? How could he have been promoted to Captain? Now tell about how things do not quite jive with this photo with his wife.... Lets run this scenario by you....They get married in August of 1968....now bear in mind if this is anywhere near their wedding day of 1968 then why is Uniform incorrect? And having so many medals...already? 1 Purple heat with 3 oak leaf plus 3 more PH adding up to 7 purple hearts then you have a SS and Air Medal....how if this is the wedding day and he has only been in Vietnam for 2 months and this is BEFORE the dates of his so called earning them? So then, this would be more likely to have been taken after the famous dates of his heroism....but then again when...he was supposed to have been in the burn centers for 2 years? And was already promoted to Captain so then why is everything in the photo contrary to his story...he should be a Captain, have his beret with green berets insignia. There should be Another Silver Star and his DSC...but wait, where is his 2 Silver star the 2 Bronze stars and all the other medals? How is it he does not look burned all over or having over 100 bullet holes???

Photograph-32.jpg

Look at this uniform...there is a whole lot of wrong about it...but the one that gets me and since having myself grown up living on a base (Camp LeJune is where i was born, grew up my first ten years at QTMO until evac out during the missile scare...Then at Quantico) One thing that always always stood out no matter the time of the day...that uniform would have seriously starch lines on the sleeves and legs and do not recall seeing open collars....it seemed they had a tie on. But then, that's been a long time ago. If he is still in the military he is not following the rules as to medals precedence. This is totally inaccurate!

Last edited:

Ed Rooney

Yeah, tough to make sense of the photos. Why Armor branch? Where is his unit patch and beret and long tab and jump boots and DUI and green leaders tabs?

What is also so ridiculous is that while he is all laid up in the hospital he is promoted to Captain then medically discharged with full benefits? How could he have been promoted to Captain? Now tell about how things do not quite jive with this photo with his wife.... Lets run this scenario by you....They get married in August of 1968....now bear in mind if this is anywhere near their wedding day of 1968 then why is Uniform incorrect? And having so many medals...already? 1 Purple heat with 3 oak leaf plus 3 more PH adding up to 7 purple hearts then you have a SS and Air Medal....how if this is the wedding day and he has only been in Vietnam for 2 months and this is BEFORE the dates of his so called earning them? So then, this would be more likely to have been taken after the famous dates of his heroism....but then again when...he was supposed to have been in the burn centers for 2 years? And was already promoted to Captain so then why is everything in the photo contrary to his story...he should be a Captain, have his beret with green berets insignia. There should be Another Silver Star and his DSC...but wait, where is his 2 Silver star the 2 Bronze stars and all the other medals? How is it he does not look burned all over or having over 100 bullet holes???

View attachment 46441

Look at this uniform...there is a whole lot wrong about...but the one that gets and having myself grown up living on a base (Camp LeJune is where i was born, grew up my first ten years at QTMO until evac out during the missile scare...Then at Quantico) One thing that always always stood out no matter the time of the day...that uniform would seriously starch lines on the sleeves and legs and do not recall seeing open collars....it seemed they had a tie on. But then, that's been a long time ago.

Rory Schultz

Exactly mate! Over the years this guy has photos of him wearing a formal military uniform at functions and so much is wrong. Even if you are retired or medically discharged the very minute you put that uniform back on with decorations it has to be worn in accord to regulations. I have yet to see him wearing it according to regulations nor have I have seen anyone correct him. There are photos of him with Senator McCain and other higher up officers and no one has said dick to him about it??? That is one of the most important rules taken in pride with the military " Is the wearing it with pride!" My father, Uncles, cousins and every ancestor of mine going back to the Revolutionary War (my mucho great grandfather was a surgeon commissioned by GW) wore the uniform and let me tell you when my father who was a Marine from WW2,Korea and Vietnam and when he was a DI, he had me pressing my clothes for school by 8 years of age! So starched they could stand on their own! LOL This guy is a slouch.....

Rory Schultz

I have all of that. It is moot since all three sound like the same action. Plus, what is in print by the government is different than what David A. Christians tells what happens. As is none of his assignment records match any of the dates. Everything that he claims to be genuine can not be followed up on. Even if there is a DSC where are all the other awards he claims to have earned and those are after being in the hospital. It does not matter about having that certificate, they can be forged. Bo Gritz is a perfect example, no one dispute his claims because no one was there or is there to say anything contrary to events. The man knew how to get it passed all the barriers without a blinking eye. But all these years later people research the timelines they find blaring errors but, it is too late the documents went up the chain got the rubber seal stamp and bingo instant hero. There were a ton of these officers in Vietnam pulling the same stunt...just no one can disprove it they can only raise an eyebrow and go hmmmm it doesnt jive with the time frame. That is exact thing that got my attention was the huge gap in time frame. So just like the manager of Stolen valor and the Fake Warrior project said...they can not disprove those documents that are in the Congressional Library...once a fake gets slipped in takes a miracle to get it removed. Tons of fake soldiers and politicians who lied about their military were caught but nothing is being done to the fat cats with money and clout. It is the schmuck on the bottom who is being sent to prison. You think these fake warriors who are in bed with fat cat politicians will ever see a day in prison???? That is why I said this guy has insulated himself...the very minute he got his fake stuff slipped in he pounced on getting in close with the 'law makers" the cats that rule the world.....this guy is NO hero but he is a fab con man and has done a good job exactly like a politician! Real heroes are humble this joker is far from humble! He is beyond arrogant he thrives on getting attention.....real heroes dont go around bragging about his guys were called Christian's Butchers then have rings made saying it on the rings then go out publicly acting so sad, and humble that I had to kill people. WA WA WA What a fucking load. Then talking about a Warriors code of honor, that we don't butcher blah blah....what like that made any sense because he is saying how proud on one hand for being called Christians Butchers. Total BS I am off to bed, see ya By the way FOIA papers do not mean anything.....showing the actual award documents that he received from the government is what is important!!! It should match the number on the document and what is engraved on the medal. THAT IS THE BEST Way to find out

Rory Schultz

You know what is the saddest part of this is? Is that no one will take a stand and make enough of an outcry for the public to catch on as to what is really going on. It seemed to fly over your head. It isn't so much of his being a bogus hero...it is he using that as part of his prop to defraud the public out of millions of dollars. He is self promoting his claims and using sympathy to get people feeling both proud and saddened to donate for whatever cause he is focusing. The bottom line is the money is NOT going to any wounded warriors or to any programs for the betterment of veteran's causes. It is lining the pockets of his political cronies and his own pockets.

Rory Schultz

Do you see the fake homeless people on street corners? Or the fake soldiers claiming homelessness begging for money? That is an outrage so see right? Then when you see someone get caught doing that and exposed on the news or they get arrested by the police for fraud by posing as a veteran or homeless on those corners begging for money, holding signs up as you're stopped at a light. Then you cheer when you see someone gets exposed and busted. Right? More and more people have started catching on to this type of fraud, they will follow them and film their leaving in an expensive car that was hidden in a parking lot. Drive home to a very nice house. Definitely not a person who is homeless. There was one such story just a few weeks ago where the faker saw them being filmed then that person attacked the person filming. This was just on World News.....

Last summer there were two people dressed as Firemen holding up a boot for donations.....well they got caught because these were not real firemen but were posing as they were and raking in 1000's of dollars before a firemen noticed that one of the men posing was an ex firemen who was fired for property theft. He would come back after a fire and steal items that was not destroyed by the fire and then pawn it. The owner of the building claimed the item lost in the fire filed with insurance the losses but then down the road some items with his numbers in it showed up later on as theft items......it led back to the original owner but it was figured out that he had no been the one who sold the items. Over time things unfolded and the fireman was suspected and task force videoed his movements which proved his theft. Fortunately one of the firemen who knew him from the past just happened to have moved to where this guy had moved to and was scamming people.

This level of fraud that this Army Hero is doing right along side a well liked or famous Senator, Governor, or President is in the stratus sphere of fraud. They scratch each other's backs by using the veterans and heroics as the module to encourage donating.
I am angry because he is getting away with it.

My family have spent their lives and blood serving this country for the betterment of all not just a select few at the top of the hill.

Rory Schultz

Sorry guys, I go in the hospital tomorrow they are doing more tests but this time it is for breast cancers because the pain in my chest is terrible and can't even touch my skin without screaming in pain. The last few months they changed a group of my meds and it is really messing with my emotions and thinking. I feel one minute sitting in a corner crying my eyes out, then an hour later focused on reading or then cleaning the house, then all weird again, then bouncing all over the place!!!! I hate this feeling, I feel like I am going bonkers! I can't stand this feeling anymore....I will feel normal going along on an even keel then later in day feel weird as hell like it is not me like a zombie. The other day my daughter came in to ask a question then an hour later she came back and said I looked like a statue didn't move or react. I thought she had not left for that hour It was like I went into a zombie state. Then it all starts over again.....I called my doctor and told him that this shit meds are messing me all up. Like 2 hours ago I could not stand to touch my skin it felt like I was on fire stinging and burning just to touch. It was freezing cold in here then I felt like I was on fire and was pouring sweat! I don't have a fever. God this is some horrible feeling!!! I just received all these notices of replies in my mailbox but it is freaking weird!
I do not even remember writing all these posts...I remember one but not all of these. So forgive my being weird lately! Hopefully we will find out what is going on......oh yeah I can't eat either...I will be starving but when I take a bite of food it taste like burnt rubber and I start to gag on it. I hate this because I love foooood!

jack31916

Sounds no good... Let's hope they will find the cause and start a treatment. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!

Rory Schultz

Hey guys, good news and bad news. Good News....NO CANCER....Bad News....I am growing breasts! Hey, I can suck on my own tits! It is called Gynecomastia. It seems men my age start growing boobs, now I know what my daughter has been whining about when hers grew.
Good News....it is my hormones going apeshit but are to a limit manageable. Bad News......My nuts are not working anymore and the meds will still screw me up while they try finding the right ones to get me squared! Good News....found out which one of the meds was messing with my sense of taste and smell, it is called Tramadol. Bad News....we found other issues that are a problem and may lead to a whole new different set of ...oh damn, fuck me sideways moments! Talk to you guys later.

ausreenactor

Good news and bad news... Could have been a LOT worse! Our Regiment 2IC went on leave, pending retirement. While on leave diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Given four months, battled on for two. After 37 years of dedication and service. He was reticent. His family were devastated.

All the best!