• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Helvetia pilot watch from the 1930's

Kermit3D

A little off-topic...
A beautiful Helvetia pilot watch at a correct price (they are often sold 3 or 4 times more expensive).
It seems to be entirely original (it is very rare).

It is a very nice pilot's watch from the 1930's.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Bombing IP

Helvetia is the female way of saying Switzerland ? . CH on the vehicle registration code sticker on the back of cars means Confederation Helvetia . The confederation is made up of Cantons which there are 26 .Why I wrote this I do not know but it harkens back to my heritage which comes from Switzerland Hence the name Wymann .While were at it there are four languages in Switzerland .The Swiss boy scout belt buckle only has three on it ? .Switzerland makes very nice chocolate and cheese and watches especially Kermit's Helvetia ,now I have done a 360 degree .Phew that was a close one ,time for my medication and a visit to the Krankenhaus which is a word I love fits the place perfectly .

BIP alles Klar

BIP

Kermit3D

Helvetia is the female way of saying Switzerland ? . CH on the vehicle registration code sticker on the back of cars means Confederation Helvetia . The confederation is made up of Cantons which there are 26 .Why I wrote this I do not know but it harkens back to my heritage which comes from Switzerland Hence the name Wymann .While were at it there are four languages in Switzerland .The boy scout belt buckle only has three on it ? .

BIP alles Klar

BIP

I also have Swiss origins, my great-grandparents lived in Zurich. And my last name is Bachmann. ;)

mulceber

It looks like an authentic one. However, I am not a huge fan of watches, so I can't tell you exactly. If you want to check it out or maybe try to sell it, you can contact the multitude of platforms that are specialized in this domain. For example, I have been collaborating with Pawn shop on Oxford Street for some years now. My father is a watch lover and I often need help when choosing a gift for him. With their help, my father adores his presents and I am sure they are the perfect ones to help you.
Oof, just looking at this member's profile, this bot's been bouncing around the board for a while now. But pretty sure this is a spam bot.
5A642AC1-9DB8-4296-99E2-AD2D350ADD04_1_201_a.jpeg