Helvetia pilot watch from the 1930's

Kermit3D

A little off-topic...
A beautiful Helvetia pilot watch at a correct price (they are often sold 3 or 4 times more expensive).
It seems to be entirely original (it is very rare).

It is a very nice pilot's watch from the 1930's.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Bombing IP

Helvetia is the female way of saying Switzerland ? . CH on the vehicle registration code sticker on the back of cars means Confederation Helvetia . The confederation is made up of Cantons which there are 26 .Why I wrote this I do not know but it harkens back to my heritage which comes from Switzerland Hence the name Wymann .While were at it there are four languages in Switzerland .The Swiss boy scout belt buckle only has three on it ? .Switzerland makes very nice chocolate and cheese and watches especially Kermit's Helvetia ,now I have done a 360 degree .Phew that was a close one ,time for my medication and a visit to the Krankenhaus which is a word I love fits the place perfectly .

BIP alles Klar

BIP

Kermit3D

Helvetia is the female way of saying Switzerland ? . CH on the vehicle registration code sticker on the back of cars means Confederation Helvetia . The confederation is made up of Cantons which there are 26 .Why I wrote this I do not know but it harkens back to my heritage which comes from Switzerland Hence the name Wymann .While were at it there are four languages in Switzerland .The boy scout belt buckle only has three on it ? .

BIP alles Klar

BIP
I also have Swiss origins, my great-grandparents lived in Zurich. And my last name is Bachmann. ;)

MikeyB-17

That’s really nice. Love the propellor on the Helvetia logo, the milling round the bezel, the dial lettering, and especially that hour hand.