• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with identifying US Air Force Mittens

B-Man2

Hi Guys
Here’s a set of US Air Force Mittens .
Can anyone provide anything about them such as time period issued etc. Thank you for your assistance.
478563E3-C0B9-46A5-AB7C-E41E1207A05B.jpeg

E7EA1D8D-BD6A-426C-9F8C-C35297582ADA.png

Tom Bowers

I have somewhere a set of those mittens, Mine have wool liners as well, and they're in a sage green color with black and white embroidered tag

I've never seen another pair, but I think they date from the late 1960s due to the markings and the tag

jeremiah

Burt. I require them posted to me and I can probably ID them after close inspection. I think you have my mailing address.

B-Man2

Burt. I require them posted to me and I can probably ID them after close inspection. I think you have my mailing address.
Sorry I missed this for some reason. I’d absolutely let you take a good look at them but I’m wearing them with an A2 in my air conditioned house . It’s 92 degrees here and I’m think I’ve finally gone A2 CRAZY!!!