• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help required please?

NW Carver

I am considering a BR L2B jacket, however I am wondering what the size comes up like? Does their size 42 measure more like a 44, or do they actually fit to size? In Eastmans A2's I have to drop down to a size 40inch to get the right size....

Thanks, guys

greyhound52

The BR L-2B comes in small med and large doesn't have size measurements. For me I take a large and wear a size 42 ELC A-2.

Clark J

I got a BR L-2b from Tankbuster in a sz 44 and it fits great and I wear a 46 in all Eastman jackets.It's a great jacket also!!!!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Clark J said:
How does one order direct from BR??????

BR doesn't sell direct, only through retailers.

There was a long thread on the old forum about how to order from Japan. Not all retailers will ship overseas, and many don't read English.

Here's one that does, click the 'OVERSEAS MAIL ORDER' link, top left, for instructions.

http://www.mil-mil.net/

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
NW Carver said:
I am considering a BR L2B jacket, however I am wondering what the size comes up like? Does their size 42 measure more like a 44, or do they actually fit to size? In Eastmans A2's I have to drop down to a size 40inch to get the right size....

I am usually a 40, and from measurements, I figure that ELC A-2's in that size would fit, with the sleeves a little short.

In BR, 40's also fit well in the leather, and cloth jackets. With their nylon, my size 38 L-2 fits fine, as does the Medium MA-1. Their sizing does vary in the cloth/nylon jackets, sometimes even between original maker styles of the same type.