• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed to choose a sheepskin jacket

My ANJ-4 turned up today and I have to say it looks prety much like the time worn version.
The colour is the same , it has the yellowy wool, and the finish, on the back and arms particularly, have that grainy look.

The leather on the front and pockets is fairly stiff though, does the hot water treatment soften it up ?

Overall a really nice well constructed jacket which feels like it will last forever !

Curahee

Enjoy, this is just one hell of a jacket and it will last forever. Besides it's got a somewhat modern cut/fit and feel to it wich I prefer over the "Biggles" look and remarks you're bound to get when wearing a B-3. Don't get
me wrong the B-3 is a great classic too and I like it but I'm so glad I went for the ANJ-4 instead.

About soften up the leater take a look on the repro section page 4 I asked that same question and got
a very helpfull yet deeply scary sugestion from John Lever