• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me date my vintage moto jacket

Hillbillywolf

I have this motorcycle biker jacket and the tag has been removed
Any thoughts?
Zipper says ‘SERXC’
Thanks everyone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 243
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 250

Silver Surfer

interesting. I wonder if "serxc is a type of serval zipper? best as I can tell, the jacket is probably 1960s, pre 70s by way of the small ring on the end of the chest zipper. at first glance, I would have said a school perfecto, but I could be wrong. btw, planning on hanging around?

Hillbillywolf

interesting. I wonder if "serxc is a type of serval zipper? best as I can tell, the jacket is probably 1960s, pre 70s by way of the small ring on the end of the chest zipper. at first glance, I would have said a school perfecto, but I could be wrong. btw, planning on hanging around?
Ah very cool. Yeah it seems older for sure.
hanging around?

Hillbillywolf

Oh understood. This is my first time posting here. I buy and sell vintage clothes so when I stumbled upon this I wanted to get a bit of history on it so I knew how to sell it properly. Thanks for your help

entertainment

Do you have any idea about the fabric of the lining? It looks like nylon from the photos, but that is just a guess.
Are there any tags hidden in the pockets?