• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help in ID'ng of the jackets being worn please

Ken at Aero Leather

Man !! That’s a beauty. I’d love to have a Defender 90 or a 110 but you just can’t get one in the US without giving up your first born child.

Much the same over here...................

But you could probably get this one of Andy's for for under £40000

or you could be stupid enought to go out and blow that sort of pennies on a brand new Merc/BMW/Audi, I was offered a £20000 profit on my RR only last week

B-Man2

I've had no luck at all with Landrovers bar one really scabby old farmer's cast off. sailed through one MOT after another till the rust worm finally killed it off
Range Rovers on the other hand, as Old Blue Eyes said "I've had a few" all good bar the P38 but this one is off the radar, it's the best RR restoraion I've ever seen and 100% useable as an every day car, we got rid of our other cars the day we goyt it/
The Range Rovers were the rage here about 10 years ago when the yuppy crowd wanted to look cool and emulate the Hollywood elites. You could find $90,000 Range Rover Sports with 550 horse power tooling all around Miami and the South Beach areas. But then they started to breakdown and the realization that they weren’t cheap to fix, hit home. They soon swapped those out for the more traditional SUVs like the Chevrolet Suburbans and GMC Denali’s.

Ken at Aero Leather

The Range Rovers were the rage here about 10 years ago when the yuppy crowd wanted to look cool and emulate the Hollywood elites. You could find $90,000 Range Rover Sports with 550 horse power tooling all around Miami and the South Beach areas. But then they started to breakdown and the realization that they weren’t cheap to fix, hit home. They soon swapped those out for the more traditional SUVs like the Chevrolet Suburbans and GMC Denali’s.

Until the p38 Range Rovers were built so they could be fixed at the local garage, then technology kicked in (right in the crutch region)

Ken at Aero Leather

View attachment 20798View attachment 20799

As promised ................with thanks to Ties for the patch
The bright Scottish sun has rather lightened the colours on the full shot, the close up is very close to true to life

I took this sample down to the factory this week, everyone loves it so these are now for sale.
I doubt if they'll go online until after the sale day and we'd like to restrict supply to jackets fitted with the lovely patch that VLJ member Ties did for the sample
I think in the region of £400 is a fair price for such a unique piece? (Vintage Deadstock Talon Zipper & Patch incl)
If anyone on VLJ wants one, £400 incl free WW postage, anyone coming to the sale day should ask to see the sample