• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying vintage leather motorcycle jacket

Kim Filep

Anyone familiar with what looks to be a horsehide black leather jacket, of this brand-
The tag says
Nice Leather (r)
Paris London New York

I found this jacket thrifting and am curious as to the value. Could not find anything about this brand online. Must date pre-Google. ha Thinking 60s 70s, but would love to verify the correct decade.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Steve27752

Anyone familiar with what looks to be a horsehide black leather jacket, of this brand-
The tag says
Nice Leather (r)
Paris London New York

I found this jacket thrifting and am curious as to the value. Could not find anything about this brand online. Must date pre-Google. ha Thinking 60s 70s, but would love to verify the correct decade.
Thanks!

Welcome to VLJ. By way of an introduction, why not post a bit about yourselfhere.
http://www.vintageleatherjackets.org/forums/member-bios.21/

jeremiah

Welcome. Not seeing a pic. Do you bave a pic of it? It’s pretty simple here to upload pics straight from you phone or computer. Just hit the “upload a photo” from below here and it should take you to your photo index.

MikeyB-17

I had a Nice Leather bike jacket. One of any number of companies making fairly unremarkable but perfectly usable jackets, probably from the 80's. I think I paid about forty quid.