• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help I feel an A-2 coming on ...

Vcruiser

JACKET_ HEAD said:
typical ............. :roll:

so do tell Van : what's typical ? Be a man and let it out.

You sound like your sister in Spain. She also got a kick outta that "Be a man" stuff.

A

Anonymous

Seems a shame to spoil Johns thread with your tired old bluff . :roll: But then manners were never your strong point. AND you still haven't answered my question.....

Wassup? Yellow ? Even from this distance ? Let it out. You'll feel so much better for it. I know you're dying to. :D

Cobblers161

John Lever said:
I think we should run a book or two. One to see when you get your second A-2 and a third to see how many you buy in the next 12 months !! :D

Dave
It's already too late ....[/quote]

Meaning you've already ordered another? Huh? ;)

John Lever

One of the new ELC RW's. It was the leather that did it. Very nice. I told you it would be down to the materials not the other A-2 ' stuff ' . As people say about art ' I know what I like ...'

Roughwear

So John you may well be the first member to receive and hopefully objectively review the new RW. This should help people here to be better informed before judging this jacket.

Vcruiser

John Lever said:
Come on boys, lets stay on topic.
Van, do you have any A-2's ?

Hi John
Yes..I have a RealDeal in russet....Aero in seal...one in seal buffalo with spun silk lining...and an original Aero in narly grainy heavy hide. In recent years Aero utility jackets have been my main interest. However..one of the new Goodwears is very tempting...
Van

asiamiles

John, I just wanted to add how fine that A-2 looks on you. So many folk have trouble finding a good-fitting A-2, and often after so much trouble and expense I don't think they look all that good (too short for wear with jeans being one thing) but I think your body shape must be well-suited to the design...indeed, I think it suits you more than many of your other jackets.

269sqnhudson

John Lever said:
One of the new ELC RW's. It was the leather that did it. Very nice. I told you it would be down to the materials not the other A-2 ' stuff ' . As people say about art ' I know what I like ...'

Oh no! I was hoping no-one would buy one and Eastman would realise they'd outpriced themselves :p
Damn and blast!

Oh well, at least I got my Cable order in before they went to £1,700 (or £24,000 for time worn)

I'm looking forward to seeing the review though!

ausreenactor

269sqnhudson said:
John Lever said:

Oh well, at least I got my Cable order in before they went to £1,700 (or £24,000 for time worn)
:lol:

Cliff

First there was no A2 to be found in your house and now soon there will be the most expensive in the history of ELC .......Wow.....you just don't muck about do you John !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: