• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help for avirex raf

s-l400.jpg

I'm sorry for the quality, pictures are from the seller

Bombing IP

Well if your looking for a warm jacket this one will work ,if you are looking for authenticity Avirex does not do well in that area .These guys are in the Shopping Mall stores with features on the jacket to suit every one . Large fit Blousey side entry pockets and on and on . Are you in France ? .

BIP

No, the label isnt the same, there is no collar and the seams are not the same, i think this is an old pattern or a fake.. what do you think ?

Bombing IP

What are you looking for ? . Avirex was not a military clothing contractor during WW2 . Are you looking for an RAF shearling jacket ,then I could recommend other companies . No one makes fakes of Avirex jackets because they are not worthy in the first place ,save your money for something better . If you do your research you will see that there are better more accurate representations out there . Hope this helps ,but you need to do research which is something that Avirex have never done !.

ie punch in VLJ search box IRVIN JACKET and start from there .

Good Luck
BIP out

I just wanted a sheepskin jacket and i found this jacket, sold as a AVIREX RAF USA, but i have doubt because the label isnt the original. Then i'm afraid of a fake with bad leather.
Is this possible ? And this is from Uruguay, not usa but it's writed avirex
Thank you for the answer

Last edited:

dmar836

Please introduce yourself in the bio section. You will then get more assistance. This has become the expected standard for a new member.
The best help you will get is to read more about actual original jackets here and elsewhere before buying. It also helps to have a certain amount of info under your belt to be able to have a reasonable conversation here and elsewhere.
Welcome,
Dave

silvio76

I just wanted a sheepskin jacket and i found this jacket, sold as a AVIREX RAF USA, but i have doubt because the label isnt the original. Then i'm afraid of a fake with bad leather.
Is this possible ? And this is from Uruguay, not usa but it's writed avirex
Thank you for the answer
This is nkt Avirex jacket. This jacket is Aviation co jacket. and it is much cheaper than Avirex jacket.