• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello! New Member

Hi there,
I'm new here, so want to introduce myself! I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it appropriate to contribute! By way of an intro I'll share some of my collection with you all. All vintage, collected over the past few years.

I look forward to chatting!
Thanks,
Rich

Thanks! That's a question that I can't really answer, or at least I can't confirm. I bought it a few years ago from a reputable seller online, and found a ticket in the pocket linking it to Barry Saddler. The patches are (and I'm no real expert here) all period correct and have been on the jacket a long time based on the fading beneath the SF patch. However, they do look like they've been swapped out at some point, though I've come across a lot of 1st patterns where the patches have been swapped. If anyone can shed any light on it then I'd be very happy for input!