• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello gentleman , anyone familiar or has heard of US flight jackets Ltd A-2´s ???

jorge aquino

Just messin with ya ;)
What would you like to know ?

thanks my friend, I just would like to know how good are they I never heard of this brand before and bought one recently, looks very decent but I don't know so far this brand

1d561cd

B-Man2

thanks my friend, I just would like to know how good are they I never heard of this brand before and bought one recently, looks very decent but I don't know so far this brand

1d561cd
Would you please post a photo of the label ?
Thanks

B-Man2

Jorge
I’m sorry but I initially thought you were talking about US Authentic, however I’m not familiar with US Flight Jackets LTD . From your posted photos the jacket looks like a fairly well constructed repro . I’m sure others will come along with better knowledge on this company, so give it a little time and your question will be addressed .
cheers

mulceber

Yeah, nothing really to add. The leather looks very nice, but it's not a company I'm familiar with. BTW, why is this posted in the cloth flight jackets section?

jorge aquino

Jorge
I’m sorry but I initially thought you were talking about US Authentic, however I’m not familiar with US Flight Jackets LTD . From your posted photos the jacket looks like a fairly well constructed repro . I’m sure others will come along with better knowledge on this company, so give it a little time and your question will be addressed .
cheers

thanks buddy I agree, looks well made and the design is very accurate but also , Im not familiar with this brand, is on its way to me so when it arrives I will post more details... regards and thank

lgr1613

A company known as "Flight Suits LTD" was located in El Cajon, CA. I do not remember them using a 'US' prefix but they could have, They also marketed flight suits for EMS, police and others. They were always in attendance at the annual Heli-Expo of the Helicopter Association International (HAI) which I attended regularly. They are now known as Gibson & Barnes and are located in San Diego, CA. They still market replica A-2's which which are priced in the $800 range. They look to me to be good jackets - go to their website and check them out. www.gibson-barnes.com They also sell a full line of flight gear, gloves, Gentex helmets, boots, etc.