• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headwind Mfg Co is now offering financing on jacket purchases

Skyhawk

Financing Your Purchase at Headwind Mfg Co

To further our commitment to provide top quality reproduction jackets at an affordable price, Headwind is now offering financing on the purchase of our jackets!

Here's How It Works:

Simply select the jacket of your choice and click the small "Add To Cart" button under "Finance This Jacket". You will only have to pay 1/2 the purchase price for the jacket to get the production started. Once complete, you will be invoiced for the remainder of the balance. When the remaining balance is paid, the jacket is shipped. The shipping charges will paid with the 2nd installment when the jacket is complete.

Shipping for continental USA customers is $25, PR HI and international orders are $50.
*A 20% restocking fee will be charged for orders that are cancelled after production has started.

B-Man2

Hi! The question really deserves attention, because it is important to know everything about the company before using its services. I once came across the fact that I wanted to take out a loan for new Windows in my house and studied a lot of interesting sources that helped me understand the whole world of the credit business. Let's start with the fact that the rank provides many options that are beneficial to the consumer, but it is important to be able to find your options correctly. Do you need to take risks? For example I made my choice aside https://www.moneyexpert.com/loans/interest-rates-apr-and-aer/ and absolutely did not regret it. I think that thanks to them, you will be able to choose any type of loan. I hope my experience was useful for you!
8F55B542-D365-48A8-A7CD-DC72605F9606.png

Last edited:

Smithy

I agree Burt. TBH I'd be surprised if Headwind is making jackets at the moment.

And how many guys have we had posting on here over the last month or so who have ordered but haven't seen or heard anything since doing so?

Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

B-Man2

And how many guys have we had posting on here over the last month or so who have ordered but haven't seen or heard anything since doing so?

Hi Tim
I was referring to MeganScott 5s post as spam....Its pretty obvious she just attached her post to the first thread she came across.

jack31916

He's on Ebay, so probably making jackets...

Micawber

He's on Ebay, so probably making jackets...

Yes but check his sellers feedback ...0 recently. His buyers feedback is the one that has been active.