• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headwind Mfg Co enters the Café Racer Market

Skyhawk

Hey guys, we have been working on our Cafe' Racer design for a long time and finally have made a test jacket. It came out pretty nice but there are some adjustments to make for the final production model. This one was made in our Full Aniline Seal Steer hide. This jacket will be offered for sale later today on the site. The price on this test jacket will be a serious bargain. It is a size 40 but fits more like a size 42.
CR-Front.jpg

CR-Back.jpg

P1050227.JPG

P1050185.JPG

Regards,
Jay

Skyhawk

Thanks for the support guys! I hear ya on the larger sizes. I will consider it when making the next round, now that I have the pattern more nailed down.

asiamiles

You should try doing them in goatskin; I once had a black goatskin cafe racer - alas, one size too big for me, so had to be moved on - and I was surprised what a terrific 'look' it had.

Skyhawk

We can make it in Goatskin, Steerhide, Buffalo hide, or Horsehide. There are a lot of options as well. Thread colors, liners, etc.

We also do custom sizing for $50 extra.

Regards,
Jay