• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headwind Mfg Co - Apology

CBI

Honestly, I didn't like the capeskin. I don't like it on the ELC''s either. its too plastic/characterless, no grain. I guess maybe it needs loads of break-in. No one seems to be selling good cape. Even JC, IMO has had a challenge securing really fine cape, only recently is it now awesome. I have seen a few BK in pics with good looking capeskin. Just IMO.

Skyhawk

Looking forward to those actions.

SkyHawk, feel free to hit the like button.
Here are some jackets completed over the past 8 weeks. We just completed another 5 jacket run that is in transit right now.
IMG_20220221_124837019_HDR (1)-PhotoRoom.png

IMG_20220329_142804798 (1)-PhotoRoom.png

IMG_20220405_084404309_HDR-PhotoRoom.png

Perry-Front.png

IMG_20220405_090033873_HDR-PhotoRoom (1).png

CombatWombat

I gave up waiting on the A1 horsehide I ordered off your fleaBay 5 months ago headwinds.....never heard a peep from your store to my numerous messages and ended up getting a Lost Worlds version..... atleast they're more communicative (which ain't saying much but compared to your company they're bloody chatterboxes)

bseal

I gave up waiting on the A1 horsehide I ordered off your fleaBay 5 months ago headwinds.....never heard a peep from your store to my numerous messages and ended up getting a Lost Worlds version..... atleast they're more communicative (which ain't saying much but compared to your company they're bloody chatterboxes)

Any images of your LW A-1 you would be cool with sharing?