• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headwind Goldsmith

ausreenactor

My sympathies go out to anyone who’s struggling trying to stay afloat during these crazy times . But I have to ask the obvious question . Why is Headwind still advertising to take orders on his website and on EBay if he’s struggling and not delivering on the orders he’s already taken a year or two ago ?

Locked down in his 'production facility'. Looks like optimum conditions for pumping out the backlog.

ausreenactor

India, if I recall correctly.

No excuse....

Take the money... order from your subcontractor and have them produce and ship the item.

What is the eBay feedback like?

Buy one on eBay. State the payment is already sent. Leave a negative feedback. Probably that dodgy he has it set up so you can only But It Now and pay in one move.

Smithy

No excuse....

Take the money... order from your subcontractor and have them produce and ship the item.

What is the eBay feedback like?

Buy one on eBay. State the payment is already sent. Leave a negative feedback. Probably that dodgy he has it set up so you can only But It Now and pay in one move.

As Burt pointed out the silence from Headwind is deafening.

Hopefully Cabbie lets the authorities in Oregon know what's going on because it's gone beyond just waiting for a jacket. Headwind have effectively stolen his money, time to get the law involved.

ausreenactor

7395a49c-a9b2-4610-93a3-395202d79f76_text.gif