• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heads up...this could be a good deal...

Officer Dibley

Maybe Gary Eastman likes Harry Hill .....
089377C5-7E0B-4419-BE3F-D02E26D5AC1D.jpeg

Pilot

That's the look! ;)

Maybe the focus on other regional markets means they are tailored for a somewhat different average physique but that does not explain why the collars.
Absolutely for the tailoring ...the collars...” rationalization...one size fits all”.
Guess the same applies for the pockets.
Nevertheless, some of their A-2 versions with the grainy WH HH are very OK. and the ELC service is perfect.
So not only bashing.

Last edited:

ausreenactor

We debate it all; however, does anyone think that the prices will stay the same? Only that non-renewable fossil fuel based Petrol stays the same price year after year...

Boyo

Not mine, but this appears to be a good deal for an Eastman C3 vest..size 48 $250

Southoftheborder

There's an old ELC RW size 48 with the Talon zip just turned up on eBay UK. Bit well worn and with moth eaten cuffs but it's got up to £1.20 right now...

B-Man2

Not mine, but this appears to be a good deal for an Eastman C3 vest..size 48 $250

View attachment 28297
I remember the days when you paid just a bit more for a used ELC house A2 . :confused: