• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEADS UP; EASTMAN A2 BUY IT NOW AT £75 size 48”

Shropshire-lad

BARGAIN OR WHAT? If no one takes it up.... I may have to slip it under the Wifes Radar.....:eek:

4A608664-5270-41B5-B5BF-DA13087B9837.png
4A608664-5270-41B5-B5BF-DA13087B9837.png

MikeyB-17

Places like that can prove fruitful-with a lot of stuff to shift, they sometimes don’t do that much research. I’ve had a couple of really good buys from vintage shops like that. W&G in their original incarnation were an actual WWII contractor. I think the name was bought by somebody else, possibly US Wings. Their stuff isn’t bad, not top-notch, but decent. Dunno if they’re still going.

Shropshire-lad

Places like that can prove fruitful-with a lot of stuff to shift, they sometimes don’t do that much research. I’ve had a couple of really good buys from vintage shops like that. W&G in their original incarnation were an actual WWII contractor. I think the name was bought by somebody else, possibly US Wings. Their stuff isn’t bad, not top-notch, but decent. Dunno if they’re still going.
Thanks for the info.... food for thought.....