• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

he decided to sell the wife!! bidding £500,000 !!

Roughwear

shanghai joe said:
Vcruiser said:
Hey! DR
...How come the esteemed new thread cop didn't jump in here howling that HH oughta know better!...and plead with a moderator that the eBay topic is only for talk about jackets on auction?
Guess he's now on duty elsewhere..eh....
Dawg

:eek:

Perhaps he's on vacation! :lol:

taikonaut

Atticus said:
shanghai joe said:
Atticus said:
Just reading through the questions in this auction, it seems like a lot of guys in the UK must be into annual sex?

AF

annual sex???

drop one N and one U........... :twisted:

Sorry, inside joke. I once saw a prostitute "rape" victim testify that the defendant had forced her to have "annual sex" whenever he hired her---and that he had hired her once or twice a month for over a year.

I remember thinking that either the defendant paid damn well or she really liked annual sex.

AF

Sounds like she took him to court when the cheque bounce. :)

shanghai joe

Atticus said:
shanghai joe said:
Atticus said:
Just reading through the questions in this auction, it seems like a lot of guys in the UK must be into annual sex?

AF

annual sex???

drop one N and one U........... :twisted:

Sorry, inside joke. I once saw a prostitute "rape" victim testify that the defendant had forced her to have "annual sex" whenever he hired her---and that he had hired her once or twice a month for over a year.

I remember thinking that either the defendant paid damn well or she really liked annual sex.

AF

waht's the verdict??? :?

Atticus

shanghai joe said:
what's the verdict??? :?

They convicted him and he went to prison......but putting him in prison was kinda like throwin' Br'er Rabbit into the briar patch.

AF