• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

he decided to sell the wife!! bidding £500,000 !!

zoomer

That finger/nose pic is faked! I wanna see how far her finger will really fit up her nose.

No. Not really, I don't. Please.

taikonaut

I will only buy her if she is a good cook and does the housework but not for that price. I heeard that for £4k you can purchase a Ukranian beauty. I can buy a harem of several hundreds for £500,000.

taikonaut

swoose774 said:
taikonaut said:
I will only buy her if she is a good cook and does the housework but not for that price. I heeard that for £4k you can purchase a Ukranian beauty. I can buy a harem of several hundreds for £500,000.

sign me up! my present one wont cook or clean or anything else for that matter. she is the mother of my kids though. :( :(

Do you feel sorry for your kids? If it is yes then you need to sell her or pay someone to take her :lol:

HHjackets

swoose774 said:
if that was real, that was by far the best laugh all day, holy sh*t was that funny.

it's real! just google it, it's been in the paper as well.
the husband removed the listing after a few hours as he thought it's not a right thing to do! apparently the final bid had reached £750,000

Atticus

Just reading through the questions in this auction, it seems like a lot of guys in the UK must be into annual sex?

AF

A

Anonymous

Atticus said:
Just reading through the questions in this auction, it seems like a lot of guys in the UK must be into annual sex?

AF

Indeed, once a year is more enough.

zoomer

I'm applying to Estonia for my mail order sweetheart. They're great looking, educated, sexually enlightened, and if you get out of line you get a Kiek in de Kok.

taikonaut

zoomer said:
I'm applying to Estonia for my mail order sweetheart. They're great looking, educated, sexually enlightened, and if you get out of line you get a Kiek in de Kok.

You dont want them educated because if they get clever they may stray and leave you penniless. Remember the prenuptials.

hacker

taikonaut said:
You don't want them educated because if they get clever they may stray and leave your ....."penniless".

You sure how you wanted to spell that? :shock:

Vcruiser

Hey! DR
...How come the esteemed new thread cop didn't jump in here howling that HH oughta know better!...and plead with a moderator that the eBay topic is only for talk about jackets on auction?
Guess he's now on duty elsewhere..eh....
Dawg

Roughwear

Vcruiser said:
Hey! DR
...How come the esteemed new thread cop didn't jump in here howling that HH oughta know better!...and plead with a moderator that the eBay topic is only for talk about jackets on auction?
Dawg

Strange comment. Motivation for it? :roll: :roll:

shanghai joe

Vcruiser said:
Hey! DR
Dawg

moderator, please!

moderation by proxy............

Atticus

shanghai joe said:
Atticus said:

AF

annual sex???

drop one N and one U........... :twisted:

Sorry, inside joke. I once saw a prostitute "rape" victim testify that the defendant had forced her to have "annual sex" whenever he hired her---and that he had hired her once or twice a month for over a year.

I remember thinking that either the defendant paid damn well or she really liked annual sex.

AF

Vcruiser

Annual sex...is a buncha BS. I'd want it at least several times a week.
Now anal sex...well...I think that is a British thing...and a Tennesee thang....
Dawg

shanghai joe

Vcruiser said:
Annual sex...is a buncha BS. I'd want it at least several times a week.
Now anal sex...well...I think that is a British thing...and a Tennesee thang....
Dawg

thwwwwwwwang!

no (annal) sex, we're British.......

shanghai joe

Vcruiser said:
Hey! DR
Dawg

:eek: