• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hayes Otoupalik

tda003

This is an amazing site for odd militaria not found elsewhere. I had used items from his site years ago to restore some items for a WWI vet, now, sadly, passed on.
This morning I noticed some original items for A-2/WWII fans including original A-2 replacement cuffs and an original CBI and an original 14th AF blood chit.
He's an interesting man to talk to, quite knowledgeable and a bit to the right of Atilla the Hun politically. He's a fountain of knowledge and represents his stuff honestly. I found him again while searching for a WWII USN/USMC canvas summer flight helmet in my size. Fat chance!

Pilot

This is an amazing site for odd militaria not found elsewhere. I had used items from his site years ago to restore some items for a WWI vet, now, sadly, passed on.
This morning I noticed some original items for A-2/WWII fans including original A-2 replacement cuffs and an original CBI and an original 14th AF blood chit.
He's an interesting man to talk to, quite knowledgeable and a bit to the right of Atilla the Hun politically. He's a fountain of knowledge and represents his stuff honestly. I found him again while searching for a WWII USN/USMC canvas summer flight helmet in my size. Fat chance!
Got several things from him, lately A-11 watch straps. Highly recommended!

ausreenactor

First dealt with him in the 90s....

(Insert Obi Wan meme about not hearing the name in ages)

Juanito

Odd, never heard of this guy but reminds me of the old days and the kind of stuff that old guy had who was out by the Chino or Groveland (?) airport in the 1980s. Man, my memory has gone bad.

...I can't remember his name for the life of me but he used to publish a newsprint catalog. Not James Garcia but...

Juanito

Odd, never heard of this guy but reminds me of the old days and the kind of stuff that old guy had who was out by the Chino or Groveland (?) airport in the 1980s. Man, my memory has gone bad.

...I can't remember his name for the life of me but he used to publish a newsprint catalog. Not James Garcia but...
I remember now..Jon Aldrich, Aviation Antiques--Pine Mountain Airport, Groveland, CA.

Last edited: