• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have people gone mad on Ebay?

spitfire

congratulations hawkeye!
I tried bidding on the belt and the collar,but the damn ebay pages refused to load repeatedly.the auctions finished about 12 midnight here in the uk,so i set my alarm to get up for them.i was unable to bid because of the damn page loading problems i was getting :(
congratulations on a getting good prices for everything. :D

Roughwear

You can still find Irvins costing less than this collar strap. Tonight I just bought a mid war CC Irvin is good condition (the zips need some TLC) for £156. Here's the Ebay item no.220219041697. I will restore the zips and then one has a decent CC Irvin. If the hood is folded with the sheepskin outside the yellow does not show! :)

Hawkeye

Congrats on that buy Andrew, I was watching that one too, but the small size and broken zips held off my bid.

Roughwear

Hawkeye said:
Congrats on that buy Andrew, I was watching that one too, but the small size and broken zips held off my bid.

Thanks Hawkeye. It's most likely a size 4 so it should fit me fine. Will see when it arrives what exactly needs doing to the zips.