• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hats to wear with your flight jacket

Chandler

Wouldn't pairing an A2 jacket with a fedora hat look old-fashioned? Won't this look like a parody of Indyne Jones?
Nah. Indiana has only been around since 1981, fedoras and leather jackets have been around much longer. ;)

Besides, there are many of us who refer to "old fashioned" as "classic." Just wearing an A-2 in itself is "classic" fashion.

0nxBc2l.jpg

JonnyCrow

Don't wear this anymore but I wore around Arizona when I spent 6 weeks there in 2004, anyway it crowns one of the rarest photos I own, a signed, autographed photo of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash together:) so that black hat is where it belongs for meView attachment 86739
The desert hawk feather in the hat was given to me by a Apache friend from San Carlos reservation, Ken Yellowbird when we visited the Sonora desert

JonnyCrow

You want to hang onto that photo Jonny, that's only going to shoot up in value.
I know Smithy, funny story behind it, I collect rock memorabilia press photos lots on my wall, a French friend decided to sell it out of his collection, he saw the two together and got the photo autographed, true to Johnny style he didn't like so he autographed on the dark side haha, I have rare press photos rock but this I love most

Flightengineer

I know Smithy, funny story behind it, I collect rock memorabilia press photos lots on my wall, a French friend decided to sell it out of his collection, he saw the two together and got the photo autographed, true to Johnny style he didn't like so he autographed on the dark side haha, I have rare press photos rock but this I love most
Do your autographs fade? I had to remove some of the signed photos hanging on my wall. Moreover, they were framed under glass and not on the sunny side, but all the same the signatures began to fade (both signed with a marker and a ballpoint pen). Maybe this due not only ink but also photo paper?
BTW Yeager's signed Х1 plastic model don't not fade, autograph as new as when he signed.

JonnyCrow

Do your autographs fade? I had to remove some of the signed photos hanging on my wall. Moreover, they were framed under glass and not on the sunny side, but all the same the signatures began to fade (both signed with a marker and a ballpoint pen). Maybe this due not only ink but also photo paper?
BTW Yeager's signed Х1 plastic model don't not fade, autograph as new as when he signed.
Dmitry my photos are never in sun, never anywhere near windows, and I have some rare stuff including a rare Elvis Presley Sun records photo, auto pen but on fifties crimped edge photo paper and a press photo with Priscilla
MVIMG_20221126_174409.jpg