• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy new member of the GW clan.

better duck

C.J. said:
kkochheiser said:
Patience is a virtue...

Kent
Six months would drive me right up the walls :D

Yes, I used to be like that, untill I realised that very often afterwards, the time spent waiting seems like no time at all. In the meantime, just look away from the thing / event you are waiting for, and time flies again.
Wise words? well maybe, it took me some 45 years to come to grips with impatience! :D
And I need it and practice it every day now, as it was almost 4 months ago beginning of September that I ordered my GW Dubow in goat. To show you how patient I am these days: when, after I'd asked about an estimated date of arrival, John apologised profusely, I answered him: "hey, take your time, a month more or less doesn't make any difference!" How's that for reaching a higher state of detachment from wordly things?? ;)

airfrogusmc

better duck said:
C.J. said:
kkochheiser said:
Patience is a virtue...

Kent
Six months would drive me right up the walls :D

Yes, I used to be like that, untill I realised that very often afterwards, the time spent waiting seems like no time at all. In the meantime, just look away from the thing / event you are waiting for, and time flies again.
Wise words? well maybe, it took me some 45 years to come to grips with impatience! :D
And I need it and practice it every day now, as it was almost 4 months ago beginning of September that I ordered my GW Dubow in goat. To show you how patient I am these days: when, after I'd asked about an estimated date of arrival, John apologised profusely, I answered him: "hey, take your time, a month more or less doesn't make any difference!" How's that for reaching a higher state of detachment from wordly things?? ;)

I always say better for him to take his time and get it right than to rush.. The funny part when you get a jacket that you wind up being crazy about it you seem to forget how long it took to get it.