• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy new member of the GW clan.

Hi everyone:

I just received from John my new jacket. Russet HH Dubow size 42. It's being a long, long wait, but nothing compares to the joy of finally opening that box, the first scent of leather smell, and even before having the oportunity of peeking inside for a first quick view, the joy of actually touching it moments before grabing the jacket and seing it for the first time.......!!!!!!!!

.......it's alive!!!!!!!!!!

Will post pics. ASAP.

Jose.

veli1

Pilotomutante said:
Hi everyone:

I just received from John my new jacket. Russet HH Dubow size 42. It's being a long, long wait, but nothing compares to the joy of finally opening that box, the first scent of leather smell, and even before having the oportunity of peeking inside for a first quick view, the joy of actually touching it moments before grabing the jacket and seing it for the first time.......!!!!!!!!

.......it's alive!!!!!!!!!!

Will post pics. ASAP.

Jose.

Congratulations!!!

When did you order your Dubow?

airfrogusmc

Congrats and photos soon PLEASE...

JC makes one fine Dubow...I love mine. Thin, nasty, grainy hide and all :lol:

Hawkeye

Congrats on joining the club. Lets see those pics! A GW russet HH Dubow is the next A-2 on my list, although it probobly wont be for a few years time.

jacketimp

Pilotomutante said:
Hi everyone:

....it's alive!!!!!!!!!!

Will post pics. ASAP.

Jose.

well.........another gw legionaire!

jacketimp

Hawkeye said:
Congrats on joining the club. Lets see those pics! A GW russet HH Dubow is the next A-2 on my list, although it probobly wont be for a few years time.

you could place a deposit NOW and by the time JC gets to the jkt it could be a few years' time....

can one of the GW legionaires update me on turnaround time????

C.J.

Congratulations! I'm jealous :lol: I'm still about three months away from getting mine, I hope.

I ordered mine about a month ago and John said it was still about a four month wait.

bseal

bseal said:
Talk about an exciting thread...

front_view_dubow.jpg

airfrogusmc

jacketimp said:
Hawkeye said:

you could place a deposit NOW and by the time JC gets to the jkt it could be a few years' time....

I've waited 4 months from Eastman 5 months one time from RMNZ and 3 months from Aero it takes what it takes and the GW is worth the wait ;) .

kkochheiser

jacketimp said:
[can one of the GW legionaires update me on turnaround time????

Well, I placed my order at the end of March and I haven't heard anything recently. I think he's catching up on all those older russet HH orders that were delayed waiting for the hides.

Kent

jacketimp

airfrogusmc said:
jacketimp said:
Hawkeye said:

I've waited 4 months from Eastman 5 months one time from RMNZ and 3 months from Aero it takes what it takes and the GW is worth the wait ;) .

you're the lucky one........understand that the hide for your gw du bow can NO longer be sourced........therefore your du bow may become highly desirable as a collection icon!

jacketimp

kkochheiser said:
jacketimp said:
[can one of the GW legionaires update me on turnaround time????

Well, I placed my order at the end of March and I haven't heard anything recently. I think he's catching up on all those older russet HH orders that were delayed waiting for the hides.

Kent

oh oh that's a 6+ month wait!