• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha ha ....you have to laugh....

Obscurator

For the same sort of money you can get one of Nigel Cabourn's Royal National Lifeboat Association Hooded Irvin.........and no. I'd not heard of these before either
WARNING
Please be seated before viewing
and
PLEASE ensure you hit the > button to get to the final and most eye-watering picture of the Tryptych

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsnhnrJAsuF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hporjzcxwrqg
All they need as a finishing touch is a pair of Ronald McDonald's boots.

Micawber

TBH I would rather spend on something stylish and bespoke from one of the established Savile Row houses or a competent provincial tailor. A flight jacket is an item of work or protective wear in my eyes.

[Edited for typos]

Last edited:

Obscurator

TBH I would rather spend on something stylish and bespoke from one of the established Savile Row houses are a competent provincial tailor. A flight jacket is an item of work or protective wear in my eyes.
Same here. My B-3 reeks of the hydraulic oil I spilt on it, and my Good Wear A-2s get a fair old punishing. The only jacket I'm a bit careful with is my BR ST B-10, but that's because it's so pale. Instead of wrecking that, I have a Bronson to take the punishment.

Otter

I thought the previous Cabourn efforts were bad, but those are just taking the piss.