• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Star G-1

ZuZu

What's wrong with the knits? A-2 and G-1 have the same wristlets. I think the color is just bad photography!

Nickb123

Ended up succumbing to this one. John messaged me to inform that this one is in fact made from a cowhide. The knits are in fact correct. I told him “no, I don’t need another” but appreciated the info. That lasted 5 minutes - XMas gifts were as a result more frugal this year.
I completely botched the purchase though - so much for actually reading the terms. However, the seller was very kind and agreed to ship to the US.

Will show it off once it’s received! I still like the patch ;)

ausreenactor

Ended up succumbing to this one. John messaged me to inform that this one is in fact made from a cowhide. The knits are in fact correct. I told him “no, I don’t need another” but appreciated the info. That lasted 5 minutes - XMas gifts were as a result more frugal this year.
I completely botched the purchase though - so much for actually reading the terms. However, the seller was very kind and agreed to ship to the US.

Will show it off once it’s received! I still like the patch ;)
Are you keeping the fanboy name plate?

coolhandluke

If you remove the nameplate, there's likely going to be two sets of stitch holes. It appears the seller covered up a prior set of stitch holes from a nameplate that was installed before he owned it. If so, I'd just replace it with something a little more tasteful looking. It's a gorgeous jacket otherwise. Congrats Nick...

s-l1600.jpg