• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Spiewak on ebay

Micawber

Tagged 46. 22" pit to pit - slender for a 44".

Yes, yes, yes I know the why's and wherefore's so save the lectures for someone who didn't spend some years measuring chaps in a gentlemen's outfitters and tailors like I did straight after I left school back in the 1870's while trying to decide whether continue in education or what to do as as a career. I learned so much in that time while under the tutelage of an ancient time served tailor and cutter that subsequently proved invaluable I do not regret one minute of treading water in what my parents thought was a dead end job. The place was right in a town centre packed with lots of ancient pubs, then there were girls, loads and loads of girls! Oh those long hot summers, those long hot nights with a few quid in my pocket, my own car and no responsibilities.

ausreenactor

Tagged 46. 22" pit to pit - slender for a 44".

Yes, yes, yes I know the why's and wherefore's so save the lectures for someone who didn't spend some years measuring chaps in a gentlemen's outfitters and tailors like I did straight after I left school back in the 1870's while trying to decide whether continue in education or what to do as as a career. I learned so much in that time while under the tutelage of an ancient time served tailor and cutter that subsequently proved invaluable I do not regret one minute of treading water in what my parents thought was a dead end job. The place was right in a town centre packed with lots of ancient pubs, then there were girls, loads and loads of girls! Oh those long hot summers, those long hot nights with a few quid in my pocket, my own car and no responsibilities.
Love it!