• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Rough Wear 18091

Heisenberg

You think it's too big or too small? Maybe I'm blind but looks just fine to me!

is perfect for my shoulders and arms , but belt knit is too wide ... it’s difficult for me to separate it .. but I have to do it to get something who fits better

mulceber

is perfect for my shoulders and arms , but belt knit is too wide ... it’s difficult for me to separate it .. but I have to do it to get something who fits better

I think that’s actually just typical of the Dubow contracts. My BK Dubow 1755 does the same thing, I seem to recall Brett had a similar experience with one of his Dubows (by Platon, I think?), and if you peruse JC’s site, several of his Dubows are noticeably loose around the waist. The fit of your jacket is good.

Heisenberg

Thank you for the precisions mulceber ,you are right for the size, it is good , but I find it unpleasant .
I prefer a knit belt that fits well at the waist

mulceber

I’m in the same boat. I’m actually contemplating getting the knits on my Dubow replaced just so I can get them nice and tight. It may be accurate, but it’s not the way I like it.

Heisenberg

the problem is I have a thin waistline my friend ... the RW and Perry is perfect for me
523E30F1-79FE-4765-A6A0-23E96CDA645D.png

Flightengineer

Something to consider... I remember seeing a thread somewhere that the owner had a tailor remove the waistband and shorten it a few inches, then reinstall. It fit snugger and much better after that. I can't remember the original poster. Just a thought.

It was my advice to ties70 which he successfully realised with his Five Stars A2 :)