• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW J.A Dubow 20960

ausreenactor

Not an attack.

You had a Murder Inc B-3 for a bit over a week before offloading it. And then the Buzz Rickson LSL B-10 you offloaded the day after you got it. And the Bronson B-10 and A-1 soon after getting them? Currently moving on your Headwind A-1 and then there was your 'rant' early last month where you were selling everything and walking away from jacket collecting after dipping your toes into the water? Having a go at everyone in the process.

Once again, not an attack. Re-read the posts. Your 'for sale' posts that is.

Heisenberg

Not an attack.

You had a Murder Inc B-3 for a bit over a week before offloading it. And then the Buzz Rickson LSL B-10 you offloaded the day after you got it. And the Bronson B-10 and A-1 soon after getting them? Currently moving on your Headwind A-1 and then there was your 'rant' early last month where you were selling everything and walking away from jacket collecting after dipping your toes into the water? Having a go at everyone in the process.

Once again, not an attack. Re-read the posts. Your 'for sale' posts that is.

we can no longer decide what we have .... incredible ! when i sell a jacket i will call you for your permission .

Heisenberg

Raphael has amassed a cracking collection in a short period of time,,he only picks immaculate jackets ,you wouldn’t find better.i got my air comfort back in better condition after he had it for 4 days ,,and I thought it was flawless:)

And you will recover your ANJ-4 even more beautiful than before my friend ...

Heisenberg

BCD6AA48-573F-4262-9AAF-F5C48E540531.jpeg
0A8D8F6F-35FD-4B82-9B62-D8B82462554D.jpeg