• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW here and ready to go.... if only in size 42...

Kermit3D

The deposit on one is only $200… :D ;)

No a B-3 is too "heavy" for the south of France... ;)

But I'm completely crazy about the skin ! It is incredible....

I think about it for my future B-6... Maybe just a little less red. I'd like the same shades, but with a little more seal tint.
I'm usually not a big fan of the worn finish... but on this B-3 I think it's art !
Honestly what JC did on this B-3 is absolutely outstanding. In my opinion it is way above the competition.

I repeat, it is art !

johnwayne

Saw that Acme earlier today and bitterly regret missing out on one very similar and less costly, prob maybe 3 years ago on GW’s sale page - always wtd a seal/berry combo so tempted but like others, add the del cost and duties etc plus already too many jackets and I really can’t justify pulling that trigger to myself even, let alone convincing the other half!!!

Mr. Mike

No a B-3 is too "heavy" for the south of France... ;)

But I'm completely crazy about the skin ! It is incredible....

I think about it for my future B-6... Maybe just a little less red. I'd like the same shades, but with a little more seal tint.
I'm usually not a big fan of the worn finish... but on this B-3 I think it's art !
Honestly what JC did on this B-3 is absolutely outstanding. In my opinion it is way above the competition.

I repeat, it is art !
Can only second to that. In principle I actually like the worn finish which is one of the reason I love my ELC Perry mixed batch which naturally comes with that finishing. However, no way to catch up with John's masterpiece though. Unfortunately I already have one, John's is gone now already and it was a 46R ... :(

1638344148350.jpeg