• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW here and ready to go.... if only in size 42...

Nickb123

If that’s the same dark seal cowhide he’s used in the 21610, folks are in for a treat. Yes, it smells like cow, rather than scented tulips, but it’s one of the meatiest leathers I’ve yet seen. Soft too.

Dany McDonald

If that’s the same dark seal cowhide he’s used in the 21610, folks are in for a treat. Yes, it smells like cow, rather than scented tulips, but it’s one of the meatiest leathers I’ve yet seen. Soft too.

I would have eaten toasts for 3 weeks for this jacket if only in my size... It has a lot of what rocks my boat in term of A-2 features for the moment.

Dany

Dany McDonald

Oh yeah the B-3 is also wonderful in many ways. But way too big and I am after a D-1 for winter... But that is a rare beast in the high-end maker world.

Hope VLJ members will grab both and show them here!

Dany

Mr. Mike

Hi Mike
I appreciate the thought but this one would be just a little short on me . But thanks for keeping me in mind . :)
How sad though. Would have been great to see it belonging to a member here and experience a first source review. But not all hope is lost yet. :)

Micawber

Nice, I like and am tempted ...but that would mean I have two, except mine is HH. The one I have has been posted on here more than once. It's a comfortable jacket that has had the p*ss well and truly worn out of it which of course just makes it better and better!

YoungMedic

I like how John describes the hide and finish, how it dances between seal and russet which can also be seen in the Belle of the Brawl jacket

Belle-of-the-Brawl.jpg

96828036_10220553209127720_2866605905158340608_o.jpg