• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Dubow as WORN (warning old fat guy)

airfrogusmc

Thanks guys. Yeah this jacket is a real beauty.

I'm think'n A-1 witha one peice back??? Maybe high pockets like the Navy version?

Andrew

Great stuff, could you take a couple of other shots with it done up Allen? How does the sleeve width feel- the orig Dubow pattern has fairly roomy sleeves doesn't it? Dis you specifically ask JC for any mods?

Now the most important question, what's this latest HH smell like ? (that's one thing about RM's jackets that HH smell lasts for ages)

airfrogusmc

Leadsky said:
Great stuff, could you take a couple of other shots with it done up Allen? How does the sleeve width feel- the orig Dubow pattern has fairly roomy sleeves doesn't it? Dis you specifically ask JC for any mods?

Now the most important question, what's this latest HH smell like ? (that's one thing about RM's jackets that HH smell lasts for ages)

Smells GREAT..

Its a direct copy of Pauls original size 52 27798 no mods. Heres the color as compared to the original JC took these.
http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/Dubow_04_sz52/

_MG_05892.jpg

I'll try and get a few more in a few days.

JRaptor

Hey old fat guy,

There are no words to describe how perfect that jacket is... color, drape, sleeves look perfect... Just a fantastic looking Dubow!

A

Anonymous

Give me a break, fat guy my asss, your in great shape, and you look like you had your nails done for the shot.

Vcruiser

MarkP40 said:
Give me a break, fat guy my asss, your in great shape, and you look like you had your nails done for the shot.

I think he soaks them in sideher..er in cider... :shock:

airfrogusmc

MarkP40 said:

:lol: :lol: I did :lol: :lol:

I'm 6'2" check'n in at about 250? Thats probably about 40 lbs heavier than I should be. I just like my brewskis to much ;)

A

Anonymous

Yea I know I'm 6'4" 255 just started back to weight training. Got to get rid of this gut.

airfrogusmc

I lifted pretty regular until I got divorced 10 years ago. Had a weight room in my old house. Don't have the room in my condo. Been doin a few 12 oz curls lately and I throw a 16 ozer in there once in a while just to push myself.

A

Anonymous

Yea I like the heavy dark ones. That didn't sound right, Guinness heavy and dark.

JRaptor

Ah bullbutter, now turn around so we can see your butt, or the back of the jacket; whichever comes first!