• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Dubow as WORN (warning old fat guy)

airfrogusmc

_MG_0590.jpg

This is pattered after Pauls original size 52.
Check the drap and THE GRAIN WOW.....

Dubow label and NOS Crown...

I'll get some small detail shots in a bit and write a review.

better duck

Thanks for the warning: on my 16:9 screen, where photos are stretched a bit horizontally, the "old fat guy" looks, well, not so much fatter as even broader than in real life. :p
But hey: thanks for posting: it sure looks like a great jacket and it fits you too!

A

Anonymous

Wow! Now that's "bespoke" I think! That jacket looks great on you- it drapes well, the leather looks of a very high quality and the jacket fits you. IMO definitely the best jacket you've posted- a true copy that fits! Who'd've figured? Congrats!

Atticus

Allen, that jacket looks great!

A couple of months ago I got in line for a GW A-1 in capeskin. Now, after seeing how fantastic John's jackets look on elderly, rotund gentlemen, I'm pretty damn stoked about getting my Goodwear.

AF

hacker

Atticus said:

A couple of months ago I got in line for a GW A-1 in capeskin. Now, after seeing how fantastic John's jackets look on elderly, rotund gentlemen, I'm pretty damn stoked about getting my Goodwear.

AF

flattery will get you everywhere :lol: .......though there might be an age cutoff Colonel.... :oops:

Hacker

Vcruiser

hacker said:
Atticus said:

AF

flattery will get you everywhere :lol: .......though there might be an age cutoff Colonel.... :oops:

Hacker

...not if he went with old goat.....

airfrogusmc

AAHHH shucks guys.. This is THE NICEST repro I've owned and I've had a couple. JC rocks...

The wifes been check'n me out kinda like the gal in the 4 Eyes commercial "Honey, can we go home now"..

T-Bolt

I really like that new GW Dubow creation, Allen. It seems to drape well on you and the color is sweet! It definitely exhibits the classic Dubow traits. I can't wait for mine.....it's going to be a bit though. :cool:

Ted