• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Aero 16160 sz 44 on eBay

mulceber

Looks like a nice jacket. I was going to comment that the x-box stitching on the collar looked weird, but looking again, I realize that the collar is just covering it up.

Last edited:

B-Man2

Nice find Jan
This is a rare bird in that it’s one of a few A2’s that JC had acquired the rights to use the Aero name . It was a short lived arrangement however and there aren’t many GW marked Aeros around . Now JC is back to using the Acme name in place of Aero .

mulceber

Oh yeah - if the pit-to-pit was about an inch and a half smaller, I'd be seriously considering it myself. Seems like these GW Aeros are popping up a lot lately.

Nickb123

What size are you....? ;)

Thanx,

D

42 chest, but I’m selling off some 44s.

Nickb123

Ha! The under bidder was nudging it all the way.... Surely they wanted it? This is when I hate EBay......

I have my suspicions...what stops shill bidding (the seller creates another account to engage in a bidding war, thus driving up final price?) then bailing. That could have happened here; no way to know. Not accusing, but I wonder how often that happens.