• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess the maker/contract for a bit of fun!

watchmanjimg

Roughwear said:
At least this thread has generated quite a volume of posts at time when it seemed to be in terminal decline! :D

Not to disparage this thread as it's both educational and fun for those who participate, but you raise an interesting point regarding the decline of VLJ of late. I can only hope that the recent return of certain long-standing members will liven things up a bit.

foster

Oh, thank God! I was about to lose it if that wasn't it. Now I can put my mind at ease. The pocket flaps threw me off at first!

Roughwear

I think they threw others off as well as they are somewhat different from the two subsequent Werber contracts.

chamboid

Damn, I sicounyed this days ago for not having the leather throat latch... Well there we go, we live and learn and marvel in little details the majority of the modern world wouldn't give a flying f... About

This was fun. How come not all had the throat latch then Andrew? Was a reasonable small contract produced in the same factory?

foster

Didn't some from the same contract have two sets of collar studs to secure the collar lapels?

bazelot

Jeez that jacket is close to mint, best original A-2 I have seen. At first I thought it was a Goodwear.....