• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gregory Pecks crusher cap from 12 o'clock high

dinomartino1

One of the Western Costume Company caps Gregory Peck wore in 12 O'clock high.
It was listed for $4,995.00.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 10.23.16 pm.jpg

ab.jpg

ac.jpg

ad.jpg

ae.jpg

ff.jpg

B-Man2

Interesting piece of movie memorabilia.
I had a Viet nam era US army helmet that was painted up with the 2nd Ranger Btln orange diamond in the back and was a prop from Saving Private Ryan . I thought I had a unique item until I realized that there were about 500 extras in the movie all wearing those helmets . Many times if an item is attributed to a well known actor there are multiples of the item used in case something happens to one item it can be changed out for a spare item . So this could be the case with this cap . It could be a 3rd or 4th cap maintained in reserve .I still think it’s a damn cool piece .

Micawber

The one in the photo looks like a Bancroft Flighter - had a good few originals of those over the years and some in good big sizes too. All gone now.

Not the same as the cap in the colour photos below, just check the centre seam behind the badge.

Nice thing to own and cherish but much better somewhere where it can be seen by public and enthusiast alike. I'm kind of out of having my own collections of stuff tucked away, I got so much more out of it when curating the museum as that benefited many more than just me.

B-Man2

The one in the photo looks like a Bancroft Flighter - had a good few originals of those over the years and some in good big sizes too. All gone now.

Not the same as the cap in the colour photos below, just check the centre seam behind the badge.

Nice thing to own and cherish but much better somewhere where it can be seen by public and enthusiast alike. I'm kind of out of having my own collections of stuff tucked away, I got so much more out of it when curating the museum as that benefited many more than just me.
Steve
Would have loved to have seen your collections back in those days with you living so near to the actual bomber bases of WWII. You must have found some really interesting things.

Micawber

Steve
Would have loved to have seen your collections back in those days with you living so near to the actual bomber bases of WWII. You must have found some really interesting things.

Most of it was bought over your side of the pond Burt ;)

But yes, there was some interesting stuff that had been left behind here too.

Members online

Latest posts