• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great source of noseart and inspiration for jacket art... A book find

Griffon_301

Found a great book today in my favourite bookstore here...
It "only" deals with B-25s but at a whopping 248 high gloss big format pages!
Loads of great pictures of the aircraft, the pin-ups, the noseart and of course the guys (and their jackets) who flew and fought in it...
20210216_163800.jpg
20210216_164901.jpg
20210216_164820.jpg

Griffon_301

If you are interested, I could try and buy them via Amazon and then send them via trackable mail to you...
Amazon has listed V1 for roughly 20 euros and V2 for roughly 30Euros..
I will get me a copy of V2 myself as this contains info on the VVS use of the Mitchell, a very interesting chapter in the B-25 history....

bazzer

Looks like a good book thanks you for the heads up
Always like the b-25 does not really get the recognition of the b-17 Lancaster even though it served throughout the war
Medium bomers never do
Thank you
Baz

Last edited:

ties70

Dang!

Friggin AMAZON premium with 1 day delivery ...

Booklet arrived at home - unfortunately home in Germany whilst i'm still in USA.

I will get -I- and -II- on Monday...here in Spain.

How are you doing, Thomas?
Can I use you for "smuggling contraband" later this year? Small stuff...guitar parts? I'll pay you in patches :p!

Take care and stay safe!

Ties

ausreenactor

Was referring to the 24 hour turnaround.

Nearly posted an item to APO Kandahar last year. Did not twig until the shipping was overly cheap....

Grab another one! ;)