• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Great ORIGINAL United Sheeplined A-2 on eBay 24 pit to pit

mulceber

Wowza. I feel like that seller doesn't know the value of what he's selling. With a little love, that jacket would be in prime wearing condition.

B-Man2

It’s got all the ear marks of a good looking A2 after a little TLC (Tender Loving Care)is applied to it.

MikeyB-17

It’s a beauty. Love the colour, and look at the way the collar is smooth on one side and grainy on the other. Looks very shiny though, I hope somebody hasn’t gone overboard with the Pecard's, or neatsfoot or similar.

CBI

agreed

its funny, for me this original is simply too "new" looking for me to be interested in. i prefer originals with some wear, that's kind of the point, at least for me. Funny, who would not want such a pristine hide. The repair work is minimal unless there are issues we can't see.

Juanito

I am so temped by this as it is one of my favorite contracts and you don't see the large sizes come up often, but I would be swimming in it with 20.5" shoulders and a 27" back.